Old April 9th 20, 05:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

Most daily deaths?
https://www.iihs.org/topics/fatality...state-by-state

In 2018, we were killing, by average, 3670 people DAILY in car wrecks in the US. I can't imagine we've cut that in half, but with the StayAtHome mandates, it likely has dropped this month.
Cindy

Cindy, You'll be somewhat relieved that the number of auto deaths are not 3670/day (that would equal 1.3M/yr), but by your chart are 100/day for 2018. Wear your mask, but note that your eyes are a major source of viral entry. If someone sneezes near you, close your eyes for a few seconds.