Old May 31st 04, 11:42 PM
pacplyer

Default Pinckneyville Pix

"Morgans" wrote in message ...
"Badwater Bill" wrote

Then you have a guy like Pac who is a DC-10 captain

BULL****

You know it is, too.

No Morgan, BWB's right. You're pretty clueless up there in your
hillbilly log cabin. Bill knows I'll buy him a beer some time and
show him my licences. Or take him down and preflight a ten sometime.
But unlike you, he is experienced with jet equipment and recognizes a
fellow jet operator. You simply don't have any experience in anything
to be able to spot a jet operator. Do you know what a pt2 and pt7
sensor is? Ever heard of EPR? Do you know what a PDU or an ACM is?
How about ECAM or GPWS? Three of these are not on DC-10's. Which
ones Morgan?

How about something operational. Whats a TOGA t/o? Can you do this
on any dash ten model or just on dash 30 models? Can you land with
the center gear retracted? Would that be on a late model or early
model DC10? If you TOGA at DH minimums will the gear contact the
runway in the fog? When will this happen?

You aren't qualified to spot anything but a student pilot, because
judging from your posts that's exactly what you are.

The moral of the story is to stick to what you know.
I haven't seen any evidence that you know anything Morgan.

Are you even a pilot?

pacplyer