Old June 6th 04, 06:16 AM
pacplyer

" jls" wrote in message ...
"Del Rawlins" wrote in message
[...]in the back? And although I am not interested in discussing him
at this time, I suggest you need to do a little more research on Zoom in
order to understand exactly WHY he has generated such a negative
response here.

Oh, hell, dull Del, he threatened to sue anyone who jeered him. 15 or so
called his bluff and he did sue, and lost. He's an autoerotic nympho for
himself, has passed himself off as a doctor, and is a braggart poseur and
tells lies by the bundles, and is a damned sight more interesting character
than you are.

Geez Larry, he sounds just like half the posters here. Except RAH
posters try to pass themselves off as bona fide pilots and builders!
I like him already. I say we invite Captain Zoom back to RAH.

pac