Old July 10th 03, 11:25 PM
Ron Natalie

"David Megginson" wrote in message ...

I love my Warrior, but I'm always happy to drool over Mooneys. When I
see a Bonanza, at least I can take comfort in the fact that the owner
is paying an awful lot more than I am to keep the plane flying. With
a Mooney, I have no such comfort: it bugs the hell out of me that they
can fly so fast while paying barely any more than they would to keep a
Skyhawk or Warrior flying (less, in fact, in fuel costs per mile
flown).

Lopresti is a whiz! The post Lopresti Mooneys and Grummans are pretty
slick puppies. The Tiger can give a lot a lot of retracts a run for their
money as well.