Old October 28th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
PLMerite

Default Discount Airfare (photo attached)

"muff528" wrote in message

"Grumpy AuContraire" wrote in message

Bob Harrington wrote:

"Dan Edwards" wrote in
:
You're absolutely right Luke. I have made 3 static line jumps from
3500 ft. AGL 7 years ago when I was crazy. I'm all better now...

-Dan Edwards-

Looks like you weren't the first person to leave permanent hand grip
imprints on the wing strut... =)

I just don't understand people who jump out of perfectly good
airplanes...

JT

You haven't seen some of the airplanes I've jumped out of! :0)
Just Kidding (cough), TP

I highly recommend that everyone jump at least once. It puts you in touch
with your own mortality.

Regards, PLMerite

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version