Old October 28th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tri-Pacer

Default Discount Airfare (photo attached)

"
WOW!! Just look at all that old stuff you're wearing! What's in that big

pouch in front?!? .....and check out that main cutaway system!
I didn't realize they had photography back then. :-) You probably had a
"DaVinci" main canopy, didn't you? ;-)

Even though I'm an old guy, I started jumping recently enough to have
never had a round canopy on my back and I made my pre-second jump from a
CASA 212 tailgate.

BSBCU, Tony P.

Ouch you really know how to hurt a guy Grin

That picture was taken in the early 60s over Lake Elsinore in California.
The lake was dry back then.

I made my first jump in 54 I think the last in 1970.

I really did have modern equipment on. It was a 28' 7 TU very advanced
canopy. :-)

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A