Old July 15th 04, 03:24 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On 14 Jul 2004 03:26:36 GMT, ojunk (Robertmudd1u)
wrote:

Problems with the Rotax engines included
1. Both Rotax and Diamond did a poor job of educating mechanics on how to
maintain the engine and pilots on how to operate the engine. Pilots are
generally not very knowledgeable on engine operation.

Having no experience with the Rotax, I am a bit curious. I can understand
that there are differences in maintaining the engine, but could you give
some examples of the differences in technique, etc. as far as the pilot is
concerned?

Ron Wanttaja