Old February 22nd 05, 03:12 AM
jphoenix

I can't believe you guys violated the capitalization rule. That's gonna
be hard time and maybe Guantanamo for you guys.

I don't mind running afoul of the FAA registration police as much as I
despise the state tax police - every time I change my address, the tax
snoops troll the FAA registry database and I get the tax inspectors
sending me very harshly worded (and occasionally misspelled) letters
stating how much they think I owe them.

I don't know how Steve stays out of tax prison with that collection of
gliders!

Jim

Bob K. wrote:
Ah, must be a "vee tail" thing!

Well, it's more of a capitalization thing than anything else...

Bob Kuykendall