Old May 19th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
More_Flaps

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On May 19, 9:00*am, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
On May 18, 1:50 pm, george wrote:

On May 18, 6:03 pm, WingFlaps wrote:

As *a matter of fact, during training my instructor regularly blanked
off the ASI in the circuit and yet I still managed to trim to the
correct final approach speed to within 4 knots (as revealed when the
papaer was removed). Explain that -and no I'm not a very gifted
pilot...

Power setting and attitude ?

LOL George, WingFlaps, is pulling your middle keg,
it's a common BS scenario.
With ASI out, use the back-up stall buzzer on final,
then 4 knot accuracy is easy...duh.
Ken

Nope, no buzzer and not near stall..

Cheers