Old May 5th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Fuel Prices and their Effect on Your Flying

wrote:

Interesting. I started looking into it at one point (talking with the fire
marshall, etc) but eventually lost interest. A trailer would be ideal since I've got
a crappy little car. Realistically however, I don't fly long distances often enough
to justify such a contraption... a few cans here and there is generally sufficient.

There's a national code which will apply to Freeways and US highways.
Your state may or may not have different rules, they probably do.
Likewise your city may have rules.