Old June 7th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

"Gary Drescher" wrote in message
"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message
And to the parent post that said, "they were still buying stolen
(kidnapped) "goods." "Stolen" is a legal term. At the time there wasn't a
law against the slave trade so they weren't stolen they were bought and
sold in accordance with the law of the time.

"Stolen" is a moral as well as legal term. Legalized theft can still
constitute stealing, in the moral sense.

But this thread is suggesting a legal remedy. If we are going to get money
and lawyers involved we have to stick to the legal use of the term.

If we are talking about the moral issues a heart felt apology should be
enough.