Old May 26th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default $1500 Cash Reward

"kontiki" wrote

That's because you have been indoctrinated to fear firearms and
that no "good' person should ever need one and they are 'dangerous'.
A "locked away" gun is about as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

OK, I agree, and that explains one gun, perhaps two; _if_ they were at the
location the owner was presently located. I have to agree with some others,
that having a whole gun collection in a hangar (relatively easy place to get
into, and relatively low risk of a scumbag thief getting caught) lacks
wisdom.

Losing that much money in valuable items of any kind (if not guns, then
substitute baseball cards and see how it all reads) could have been
prevented by keeping them in a sturdy, bolted down safe; even if they were
at the airport.

I am sorry that this person got ripped off, and I would love to see the scum
that took everything apprehended and have their fingernails pulled out one
at a time. I just can not understand the choice of locations for all of the
guns.
--
Jim in NC