Old October 18th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:57:39 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2007101809573916807-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

He died of emotional upset, not of a Taser

I hadn't realized you personally conducted an autopsy on the foreign
airline passenger. I guess I'll have to defer to your superior
knowledge of the issue. :-)

Are you able to provide a credible citation that supports your
assertion?

Since when does he need facts to make an assertion? I refer to the subject line
of this thread, which as I recall was chosen by you. You apparently have access
to information denied to the rest of us.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com