Old October 18th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

Default Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

("Larry Dighera" wrote)
The leader of our country, while he was governor of Texas, put more
"criminals" to death than all the rest of the states combined, IIRC.
Perhaps such disrespect for human life and moral justice is unique to
Texas or a result of shallow insight, but it is reprehensible none the
less. It saddens me to see America losing its way through the
darkness of tyranny and injustice, and joining the unenlightened in
trampling human dignity. It always starts at the top.

I see no difference between hitting the beaches at Normandy and hitting the
switch for the electric chair - both are necessary in combating
....."evil-doers".

Montblack