Old March 9th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.global.warming,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
In alt.usenet.kooks on Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:12:41 +1100, Kadaitcha Man
wrote:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
In alt.usenet.kooks on Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:06:17 +0000 (UTC), Bertie
the Bunyip wrote:

"John T" wrote in
m:

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

"The opposite of science is not religion; the opposite of science is
wishful thinking."
-John Derbyshire

Yup. That's what the AGW crowd uses as justification for their
hysteria.

**** you. I'm not hysterical.

Bertie

NEITHER AM I AND I'LL SUE ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's moments like these I wish I had the Berserker running. I'd hit both
of
those posts with the Tourette Bot

However I'm only in Oz for a few days to visit my kids so it's not been
worth setting up.

You might enjoy this:
http://pjr.lasnobberia.co.uk/script/quackify.vim.bz2

And this is my working copy:
http://pjr.lasnobberia.co.uk/script/....vim-alpha.bz2

And this is a simplified, generic version that isn't customised for
Will Dockery:
http://pjr.lasnobberia.co.uk/script/****ify.vim.bz2

I need more coffee. I thought the opening comment in in the first archive
said "This script is intended to be used with a restraint order..."

In case you're wondering where I got the idea of transforming kooks'
posts in order to make fun of them, I got the idea from you, of
course.

Compliment taken, even if none was intended.

If you were still alive I'd thank you properly.

Neat stuff. I tend to code my transformations long-hand and don't make much
use of RegEx. I'm of the opinion that Visual Studio's RegEx is slow, plus I
need to learn it to a deeper level than I currently know it. I'll
disassemble your code into pseudocode to understand what it's doing. Many
thanks.

In between getting full body massages and toe-sucks from any one of several
Timorese rent-wives I'm writing Berserker VI from the ground up as a basic
newsreader with all the bots within easy reach. I intend to GPL the source
and put it up on my site, eventually. However living in heaven is my
priority at the moment and electricity is a rare commodity.