Old March 9th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.global.warming,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
In alt.usenet.kooks on Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:06:17 +0000 (UTC), Bertie
the Bunyip wrote:

"John T" wrote in
m:

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

"The opposite of science is not religion; the opposite of science is
wishful thinking."
-John Derbyshire

Yup. That's what the AGW crowd uses as justification for their
hysteria.

**** you. I'm not hysterical.

Bertie

NEITHER AM I AND I'LL SUE ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's moments like these I wish I had the Berserker running. I'd hit both
of
those posts with the Tourette Bot

However I'm only in Oz for a few days to visit my kids so it's not been
worth setting up.

Ah well, perhaps Fred will return on a future date.

When I moved to the outlying Indonesian archipelago I gave my son my dual
Xeon beastie so I'd have to set everything up on this laptop from scratch.
It'd take too long. Sorry, mate. I plan to come back to Oz every few months
and if someone sets up an internet cafe in the straw and mud-brick village I
live in I'll set Fred loose to let you know. The only power in the village
is my 750w portable generator so it's only good enough for recharging a
laptop and running emergency lights at night if they're needed.

I've had to fork out a small fortune while I'm back here for a propane gas
operated refrigerator. Propane is easy to get but petrol is a four hour
journey away in Atambua city. It'll cost me just as much to get the thing
shipped over, assuming it doesn't sink on the death-trap ferries that ply
the region.

Mind you, I'm having fun. Interesting way to live. The only problem is, the
floor of the hut gets further from the ceiling every time you sweep it.
Apparently dirt floors will do that.