Old June 10th 12, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa

Default IVSM on Harris Hill (NY) June 30 - July 7

Just three weeks to the International Vintage Sailplane Meet, June 30
- July 7.

My restored ASK-13 is in the trailer and ready to roll from Marfa,
Texas.
Come fly something old (and colorful) off of historic Harris Hill near
Elmira, NY.
See the wonderful sailplane collection in our National Soaring Museum,
the archive of the SSA (where your badge and record documents are
stored.)

More info and event schedule now posted at www.soaringmuseum.org
Nice photos of past IVSM events at www.wingsandwheels.com

Burt
(Marfa Gliders is closed while I'm gone. Back around July 15th.)