Old May 3rd 04, 11:27 AM
John0714

Subject: Maybe there is hope for the huge
From: "ADP"
Date: 5/2/2004 12:54 PM Central Standard Time
Go to the competitor. Since they are only 15 feet apart, one of them should
and will be able to accommodate you.
Talk to Elmer or Mark at Soar Hawaii and/or Don at Mr. Bills. Soar Hawaii
is on the left and Mr. Bills is on the right.
These positions do not necessarily reflect their political persuasions. ;-0

If you still have a problem, drop me a personal note and I'll contact Soar
Hawaii to arrange a ride.

Yes they are 2-32s.

Good luck.

Allan

"John0714" wrote in message

John0714 wrote:
On http://www.soarhawaii.com/allprices.htm it says

Maximum passenger weight for rides:
Scenic Ride: For 1 or 2 passengers - 350 lbs
Golden Eagle Lesson Ride: 1 passenger - 350 lbs
Aerobatic Ride: 1 passenger - 220 lbs

I either sailed at the place on the website or their nearest competetors.
I had
a slightly smaller waist at the time. I came back almost a year later and
the
seatbelt no longer fit. They said they would order an extension but I
could
never come back.

The thing is, I don't know when or if I will ever get to within 1000 miles of
Oahu again):