Old January 22nd 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default ZZzz Campbell Lawsuits Dismissed ZZzz

On Jan 21, 10:52*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
wrote

* I spent Last Saturday at the Light Sport Expo at Sebring and had no
zzzoom sightings.

*Frank, glad to see a post from you! *I have not seen one for quite a while,
unless you are using an alias for recent postings.

Anyway, glad to see your name back up in lights!
--
Jim in NC

P.S. *What do some of you guys do; have a filter that "LOOKS" for ZZZooom
postings automatically? * I swear, that must be it. *Suddenly, a host of the
15 pop up, back in the old stomping grounds! g

See you in the funny papers!

Jim,

I am glad to be back, haven't used an alias just been busy with
other business. You are correct about a bunch of us popping up when
zzzz appears on the screen. When someone spreads some of the most
despicable lies about you and tries to cost you your job,you don't
forget. I can get over it but I will never forget and any chance I get
to sling some crap back at him I will.

Frank M. Hitlaw at my secret world Hq