Old March 12th 13, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default flyWithCE Flight Recorders are back on stock

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:16:52 PM UTC-5, UrosP wrote:
Gliding season is almost here and I am happy to announce that flyWithCE Flight Recorders are back on stock. You can order them from distributors or directly from flyWithCE. This is one of the smallest, easiest to use and cheapest flight recorders on the market. Device is registered as position recorder and can be used to claim silver and gold FAI badges in several countries (Australia, Canada, France, Slovenia, United Kingdom, and United States). With every device you also receive flyWithCE Logbook software with which you can download, view and share your flights. For more information you can check: - Flight recorder: http://www.flywithce.com/recorder.html - Logbook: http://www.flywithce.com/logbook.html - Order page: http://www.flywithce..com/order.html Best regards Uros www.flywithce.com

Uros,

can you confirm through some sort of documentation that the FlywithCE 300 is in fact approved as a position recorder in the USA? Your website claims that the 300 is approved (with no supporting documentation) and that the 100 is not even though you show supporting documentation that it is. They only approval of a position recorder by the SSA was for a FlywithCE recorder, issued in Sept. 2011, before the 300 was available. I have several friends with 300's and I own a 100 and would like to know, as an OO, what is actually approved for use for this upcoming season. My take on the available documentation is that the 100 is approved in the USA and the 300 is not.