Old November 11th 04, 02:28 PM
Pechs1

I guess nobody else has heard of these results either. The CO I worked for at
VX-4 was CO Topgun just before that. These two echelon 2 commands would have
certainly heard of these results if they were indeed factual. As XO of VX-4, I
was privy to any and all information that the CO was...

I also completed the Strike Leaders course at Strike U...during my DH tour in
VF-31..F-14s...never heard of any of this during that either...

So as I have 'discussed' with Mr. Cooper. I jes don get it...
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)