Old September 12th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_3_]

Default Why don't voice radio communications use FM?

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
People who call MSFS a game haunt mostly USENET. When I talk to real
pilots they acknowledge that it's a simulator much more than it's a
"game," even if it obviously isn't real life. If they truly want a
game, there are other programs that fit the bill much more accurately
than MSFS.

We've tried to explain things to you, but you just won't listen... I have to
wonder why you would even post to this group... Apparently, it is just so
that you can hear your own self talk... Frankly, I'm giving up on you... Go
back to your sim group and talk to them about your problems... I suspect
they'll be a lot more understanding of you than we will ever be...

I can't decide if you're a troll or just clueless... If a troll, you're one
of the more polite trolls that I've encountered on USENET, so that leads me
to believe that you're just clueless... A lot of the regulars here have
tried to give you a clue, but it's just not working on you...

Feel free to talk to yourself... Followups set appropriately...

bitch-slap

plonk