Old July 27th 03, 12:23 AM
Jim Watt

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:30:05 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

Given your earlier predilections for distortion of the facts, no, it's
not. You went into their homes, so they started coming out after you.
Hardly the same thing as international terrorism,

Can't recall going into anyone's home in Belfast, although I did
recently visit the RUC, who were very decent guys.

I am aware that the IRA came to mine with the intention of blowing up
a bank, along with an adjoining catholic middle school, a jewish
retirement home, some tourists and a few bandsmen with 100 lbs
of Semtex.

Those things are facts.

--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com