Old November 22nd 03, 09:38 PM
John Fitzpatrick

I assume you are aware of the book "Martin P6M Seamaster" by Martineer
Press? Probably has everthing you are looking for. Problem is, it's going to
cost about $35.

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in message
ink.net...
Anyone got any reliable sources on the P6M? I've done some web hunting

and
found some useful info, but also some glaring errors (Many sites claim it
carried only 4,000 lbs of bombs, and several list an armament of several
twin .50-cal machineguns.)

Specifically, I'm looking for how much fuel the plane had and where it was
carried (wings or fuselage).

Also, electronics planned would be nice (radar, radios, any

countermeasures
systems, etc.)

Many thanks.
"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)