Old November 11th 04, 03:09 PM
Tony Volk

Mr/Mrs Sharpest- I respectfully suggest that instead of rude comments, and
statements based on your (shown to be) faulty memory, how about just
providing us with concrete evidence one way or another? If he plagiarised
large sections of material, it should be easy for you to find the matching
references and post them or cite the specific details. It's ridiculous to
ask an author to defend himself at every turn from every crack pot.
Innocent until proven guilty puts the burden of evidence on you. And for
the record, I trust a review by a Canadian Military Journal a lot more than
I trust some unknown individual on a newsgroup. Regards,

Tony