Old November 25th 04, 11:16 PM
mike regish

I hate to disagree with you because you are obviously the most knowledgeable
person involved in this conversation and I have learned a great deal from
your posts and gotten muh more food for thought, but latest scientific
estimates put the universe at something like 12 to 15 billion years old.

Just a minor correction, but your point is just as valid regardless. I've
always gotten a kick out of that whole lump of clay and a rib thing myself.
If it wasn't so scary, it would actually be funny what some otherwise
intelligent people believe.

mike regish

wrote in message

Would you be referring to the kind of difference between the fact that
the universe is hundreds of billions of years old, and the claim of
born-agains that it is only 12,000 years old, and started with two
nudists in a garden conversing with a talking snake?

Those kinds of claims and factrs?

Or some other kind of claims and facts?