Old December 2nd 05, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

C.D.Damron wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
et...

You are welcome to prove this statement by posting a little thing called
facts.

FACT: In your literature, you claimed 2000 hour TBO for non-engine parts
while you had never tested any parts for anything approaching 2000 hours.

WRONG!! In our literature we said that we designed the components to a
2000 hour TBO. We also stated that they were not tested to a 2000 hour TBO.

Just like many commercial helicopters that also had premature failures
(and that did test 2000 hours), including the R-22 and R-44, some of our
components did not make it to the designed life. But, each and every
problem that came up with the Mini-500, we fixed, and did so for free to
the customer, or at least at our cost. Now, how many of the commercial
helicopter companies fixed "all" of their problems for free or at cost??

So you see Mr. Damron, your comment that was false and meant to be
negative was wrong, and actually gave me the opportunity to show
opposite of your intention. Thank you!

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes