Old November 18th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider Model - Blaue Maus- 1922 Wasserkuppe Glider

Marian,
I've seen the Duo Discus, Swift, and Slingsby sailplane model on Jan
Müller's site,
but I had no idea that anyone had done the ASK-13, ASK-21, ASW-24 and
LS4.

These are all outstanding models!
More than one night's work, but beautiful when complete.
(Wie sagt mann "Pfundig!" auf English?)

Thanks for sharing the link.

On Nov 18, 7:04 am, Marian Aldenhövel wrote:
Hi,

This week's is their first in a series of classic sailplanes.I have designed card models of a few more modern gliders:

http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de/
(In german. Click the links with the familiar names and
then the PDF-Link at the bottom. Instructions are currently
only available in german, too)

The kit for the Duo Discus includes only the parts that are different between
D-KBPP and D-2925. You need to download and print Jan Müller's D-KBPP for a
complete model.

I have the models suspended from the ceiling where they thermal slowly in
any draft. Most distracting.

Ciao, MM
--
Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonnhttp://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de
"If the hawk had lice, would it increase his parasite drag?"