Old June 26th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Noel

Default Aero Commander 100 Darter

I imagine it is relatively cheap because it is an orphan without ready
access to airframe parts. I saw one of these at Falcon Field in Mesa a few
years ago parked in front of the Anzio Landing Italian restaurant. I was
struck by the Mooney-like vertical stabilizer on a body resembling a Cessna.
I think Rockwell pulled the production plug because it was outperformed by
the current Cessna and Piper singles.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

"Lou" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me why I keep seeing these planes
selling for what seems like a great price? Every once
in a while someone advertises this brand and model,
but different planes for the same price as most Cessna
150's. Why? What is the problem with these planes?
Lou