Old October 15th 03, 10:34 PM
Mike J. Sanford

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:02:22 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Required Aviation Content: There are several flying scenes in this movie,
depicting a Boeing 747 jetliner in flight over the ocean and coming in to
land in Tokyo. In all my years of movie going, I've never seen a worse,
more amateurish rendition of an aircraft in flight. The old TV series "12
O'Clock High" did a better job, some 35 years ago...

It was my impression that those scenes were intended to have a
somewhat retro look to them; Tarantino wasn't going for realism there.

Mike