Old July 27th 03, 09:49 AM
Jim Watt

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 05:28:29 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

Iain Rae wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: In Gibraltar
: (where they were pretty much shot out of hand, by the way).
:
:But but the US's current rules they were unlawful combatants operating
:in the battlefield and therefore eliglble to be shot out of hand.

Try again. The first part of your sentence is true. The last part is
not, as all those live folks in Cuba demonstrate.

:In terms of being international well perhaps you could tell me what part
f the UK Jerry McCabe was in when he was killed

The part that managed to get its independence while you were
distracted. Sorry, it's hard to consider the other part of Ireland
(the part you don't hold any more) as constituting 'international',
given the aims of the IRA and such.

As worked up as some of you folks get over this, I'd think you'd have
a MUCH better case put together by now than you seem to be able to
present.

Theres a quote about the value of singing to pigs that applies.
--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com