Old July 23rd 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default Logan contest reporting now only on Soaring Cafe

On Jul 23, 5:41*pm, T8 wrote:
On Jul 23, 5:20*pm, Frank Paynter wrote:

I have been asked by the contest management here at Logan to stop
posting my reports on the official SSA site, so henceforth these
reports will be available only on SoaringCafe.com. *Apparently I was
using the ‘U’ (Unlandable) word a little too often for their taste. *I
freely admit that a lot of the areas that from this flatlander’s
perspective looks unlandable may in fact be perfectly safe from the
point of view of a Logan regular, but hey – I’m not completely dumb
and it looked pretty scary to me! ;-).

As an SSA member, I invite you to continue posting on the SSA reports
site.

-Evan Ludeman / T8

Seconded.

2C