Old July 20th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flyingmonk[_1_]

Default barrel roll in 172

Jim Macklin wrote:
Didn't Lorena Bobbitt say that?

LOL. I was living in Manasas, VA when this happened. I even use the
road where Lorena dumped the "evidence" to go to/from work on a daily
basis. That road is the one in front of the bobbit's arpartment
complex. It was quite busy for a couple of days afterwards, people
wanting to see the complex and the area where the she dumped the
"evidence"

Long before Lorena did this, it is well known that Thai wives do this
to their cheating hubbys with scissors and feed the "evidence to the
ducks leaving no chance for reattachment. g

Monk