Old September 4th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_4_]

Default Fowler Flap Mechanism

"GTH" wrote

BTW, the rest of my website might be of interest to other homebuilders

I went to your homepage, and found the English page for the index of what is
on your site.

It appears to be a very good site, with many subjects open for viewing.

However, when I went to one (or several) of the links, it came up in French,
and I saw no place to select English. Unfortunately, I don't read French, so
all I could do is look at the pretty pictures and illustrations. g Am I
missing something, or is there no translation available for the other pages?
--
Jim in NC