Old December 10th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold

Default OLC North America

5Z wrote:

On Dec 10, 8:57 am, "Dan" wrote:
Anyone know how to navigate the new OLC?
All I can get is OLC Worldwide, I can't seem to make it display just
North America.

Works OK for me... It does have a habit of reverting back to worldwide
a lot - perhaps it's not using cookies effectively?

I really enjoy the OLC, I sure hope it is running better by next
season.

Overall, in the last few weeks, it's gotten to the point that, for me,
it's close to the functionality of last year's. One can now click
on the pilot's name or takeoff site and get a list of all flights for
that item. It's really starting to get quite good.

You can get a list of all flights by pilot or by club, but the list
doesn't have any information about the flights except the date.
Certainly there must be a way to list some information about the
flights, such as OLC points or distance?