Old February 7th 07, 03:05 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.misc
Paul Elliot

Default a diaper wearing, bb-gun touting female astronaut goes psychoin love-triangle

Tom Conner wrote:
"tom418" wrote in message
They let her out on bail? Being an astronaut, isn't she a "flight risk" ?

I'm waiting for one of the astronauts (American or foreign) to go psycho
(whether for personal, political, or religious reasons) on the space
station. That could possibly cripple the space program for a long time.

Tell me Tom, have you always had this bright and sunny disposition?
:-)

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/