Old September 22nd 13, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_13_]

Default Hello from sunny South Texas!

Just for the halibut, I thought I would take a look at good ol' rec.aviation, and was heartened to see some names I still recognize! Glad to see y'all are still here!

Mary and I are now in sunny South Texas, on an island in the Gulf of Mexico called Mustang Island. We've created an aviation themed hotel here called Amelia's Landing, and are now flying an experimental 2-seat RV-8A, having sold our good ol' Pathfinder ("Atlas") last month, after 11 years of ownership.

If you're interested, check us out he www.AmeliasLanding.com It's quite a bit nicer here than Iowa! lol

I will pop back to see if anyone is still alive and/or remembers me!
:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Port Aransas, TX