Old September 22nd 13, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Edwin Johnson

Default Hello from sunny South Texas!

On 2013-09-22, Jay Honeck wrote:
called Amelia's Landing, and are now flying an experimental 2-seat RV-8A,
having sold our good ol' Pathfinder ("Atlas") last month, after 11 years of

Good to hear from you again, Jay. Be sure and tell Mary hello.

Of course the news to me is the RV-8A. Yes, that is quite different from the
Pathfinder, but bet you are enjoying it.

....Edwin
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes
turned skyward, for there you have been, there you long to
return."-da Vinci http://bellsouthpwp2.net/e/d/edwinljohnson