Old March 18th 18, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Gibbons[_2_]

Default Dittel 833 radio

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:36:28 +0000, David Crowson
wrote:

I am just about to buy a Dittel (now TQ) KRT2 radio, has anyone any
experience good or bad with one of these?

I replaced my Dittel FSG71m in mid-2016 with the KRT2. As others have
mentioned, one feature was the adaptor available to allow me to use my
existing wiring harness directly.

No issues, very nice radio. I did need to wire up a special harness to
allow downloading of the 100 channel memory from my computer (though
you could to this from the front panel if you had the patience.

Bob