Old August 9th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Drilling out old rivets questions?

"Fonz" wrote in message
Yep I know it will remain earthbound, but I don't.
I want to use this as practise for something that will sprout wings, so
I'd rather stuff up the sim, and have less problems with the real thing.
I don't mind opinions or people throwing in their 2cents, as eventually
it will total a dollar, and that dollar might be saved in the future with
less stuff-ups.

Sounds like a plan to me...

--
Geoff