Old August 31st 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in message

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip on
history.

You're wasting your breath with that one, my friend.

You're probably right, but I like exercising him to the point he becomes
so irrational, like he has this morning. He goes nuts and will say
anything just to answer, even stuff that makes no sense at all.

It's just my way of reminding all is supporters and sockpuppets what an
ignorant looser they trying to suck up to.

Can't stand the competition, eh?

I see you had to spend all day yesterday keeping your villiage idiot
position secure.