Old May 8th 12, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default gaggling with migratory birds

In the 1980's, I was charged with "molesting geese in a federal
wildlife preserve" by a University Rent-A-Cop while riding my bike
across a snow-covered soccer field on the campus of Colorado State
University. The flock of hundreds of geese parted, I rode through,
they moved back to their original location. No flapping of wings, no
flight took place. A federal felony.

Luckily the judge determined that I had been charged with the
incorrect law code # and threw the case out. To say he was ****ed at
the waste of his time is an understatement.

Never underestimate the stupidity of humans in positions of power.