Old February 20th 05, 05:23 AM
Jay Honeck

Jim, are you bringing the monster grill again? Like to see that puppy
fired up this year!! Depending what The Group wants - we'll keep some
things the same and change other things.

Man, I'd like to see that danged thing in action, too. All I caught was a
glimpse of it last year, as Jim pulled away with that Volkswagen-sized
trailer/grill in tow... (Not that we had a shortage of grills, mind you...)

Pre-cooked brats is one addition.

Ya, hey, one time dere. Brats+Wisconsin=Good eatin'...

Watermelon: Too much darn work, not enough interest. Plus they weren't
very good last year.

Agreed. Anything that can even remotely be construed as "healthy" probably
has no place at OSH, anyway...

Cheese didn't go over very well (sorry Wisconsin)

What? Says who? I really liked the cheese, but there was so danged much
food (thanks to the feast you brought) who could eat cheese, too? :-)

Maybe some small steaks this year. What the Heck, it's vacation.

Steaks? Did someone say "steaks"? I'm always up for steaks, although
getting them cooked to everyone's liking is always a challenge. Jim, does
that monster grill have a "steak setting"??

July is just around the corner. Who am I kidding, we're going to get 5-7
inches of snow tonight!!

Whew! We are luckily (supposedly -- the night is still young) on the "rain"
side of this storm. We'll see...

Think Spring! OSH is only ~100 days away!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA