Old May 15th 05, 03:44 AM
Sport Pilot

Morgans wrote:
"LCT Paintball" wrote

For the record, I disagree with you. I cannot spell, but I'm no

idiot.
Some
people are good at math, others are athletic, and others can spell.

Just
because it's easy for you doesn't mean it is for others.

True, but _everyone_ can take the time to re-read their post, and

everyone
can learn basic rules, like their-there, to-too-two. By not doing

that,
people that can't spell _do_ look like morons.

They should run spell check if'in they know they have a speeling

problem,
also.
--
Jim in NC

HELLO! It's just the friggin usenet! Most of us don't even know who
we are talking too. Some of us have more important things to do, such
as correspondance on a 10 million dollor project. You bet that baby
gets proofread, spell checked, grammer checked, proofread, maybe ask a
co worker to proofread it, see what I missed, etc.