Old June 20th 05, 03:43 PM
Newps

I would like to know the advantages and disadvantages of these
aircraft. They have aproximately the same performance with a
significant difference in the fuel consumption. What about maintenance
cost? Please post your comments.

Spped wise they are about the same. The real difference is in takeoff
performance. That may or may not matter to you. The Cessna kills the
Arrow in that regard. For me any airplane with one door is a loser, and
then they put it on the wrong side to boot. I'm 6'2" and can't imagine
climbing up on the wing and then down into the cockpit with any regularity.