Old October 8th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Denny

Default The Failure of FAA Diversity

On Oct 8, 4:35 pm, FAA Civil Rights wrote:
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"FAA Civil Rights" wrote in message
I guess the Diversity workforce in the FAA is working great huh??

I believe the first video mentions the word "Incompetency"

The same word I was chastised for using a few years ago by FAA Management

Maybe I was just a little ahead of my time perhaps?

What facility washed you out?

None.

I served with honors and awards my entire Government career.
But the once proud organization I loved has turned to ****
and I had to go. Just like many others are doing everyday.
The FAA and Federal Government is out of control and being
ruined by politically correct tyranny and bad management.

The links speak for themselves. They are the tip of the
iceberg of a failed Government agency.

Today it is record airline delays with a record low employee
morale and disgruntled workforce

Soon it will be body bags and unrecognizable human remains

Soon

Hmmm, just like the post office... Maybe it is that gov't service
attracts a certain type of person, rather than the job being the
cause, hmmmm?

denny