Old August 12th 03, 08:54 PM
gatt

"Chris Ehlbeck" wrote in message
.. .
Now that I'm taking real flying lessons I think there is one more thing

you
should add to a flight simulator set up. Rudder pedals. Even if you use

yoke and have auto coordination (for the rudder) turned on it's even

tougher
to not to want to turn the yoke on the ground in real life in the early
stages of learning.

Indeed.

Another option is the Microsoft Sidewinder series digital joystick which
works natively with MFS. Instead of pedals, the joystick rotates for your
rudder. Cheap. Doesn't simulate rudder pedal pressures but you definately
have good rudder input control. Works very well with Warbirds, too.

-gatt
PP/SEL