Old August 9th 03, 05:06 AM
Gernot Hassenpflug

Default FS: Naval and Aviation Books

Due to space limitation, I have some aviation and naval related books
for sale. Postage is separate but negotiable (discounts for more than
one purchase etc.), and I accept payment by postal order, bank draft,
cheque, electronic transfer, cash or Paypal.

Radar at Sea - The Royal Navy in World War 2 (*)
Derek Howse
(Naval Institute Press, 1993)
$20

Marine Mitchells in World War Two
Jerry Scutts
(Phalanx, 1993)
$12

Warships No.12, US Light Cruisers in Action
(Squadron/Signal)
$5

Model Warship Guide No.1 (USN WW2 ship modelling and photos)
(IJN Ashigara and Sendai photo journal)
(Pitroad)
$10

Monografie Morskie No.2: IJN Akagi
$10

Aero Detail No.22: Grumman F4F Wildcat
$30

Aero Detail No.23: De Havilland Mosquito
$40

British Destroyers
Edgar J. March
(1966)
$300

All books are in excellent condition, except (*) where the rear jacket
cover has a tear in it. Apologies for the price of the last item, but
it is a lot cheaper than at dedicated vendors, and it is, after all, the
Bible of British destroyer design.

Regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug
g e r n o t @ k u r a s c . k y o t o - u . a c . j p
--
'Isshou ni yasunzuru mono yori kami ha eikyuu ni shouri no eikan wo
ubau. Kojin no gotoku "Katte, kabuto no o wo shime yo"' - from C-in-C