Old August 26th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Antares

wrote:
On Aug 25, 1:37 pm, " wrote:
Has any heard or confirmed that an Antares has had an explosion and
that the fleet is grounded? Hope it's a rumor.

I've certainly heard no such thing, and I'd
be flying mine today except for lousy weather.
I would appreciate knowing the source of such
a report and who you are; please email offline,
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave

Gentlemen,

My apologies to all of you and Dave Nadler for jumping the gun. I was
really concerned that this had actually happened
and should have called or written Dave Nadler for confirmation. It
never occurred to me that someone would actually start such a rumor.
I will contact Dave and try to help track down the source. I was off
line for a while and missed Dave's response
on Rec.Soaring.

I am a great admirer of Lange and company for developing such a
brilliant machine. Came close to buying one.

Mia Culpa,

Ang