Old March 20th 20, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron (Sr)

Default Gas shocks for large Cobra Trailer: New and Free!

On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 8:35:21 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron (Sr) wrote:
I have a pair of gas shocks for a large Cobra Trailer. They didn't fit my trailer and I never used them. I'll give them to anybody who can use them and is willing to pay the shipping. Please don't take advantage of my good will by accepting them and then selling them to someone else.

Dimensions: 45 3/4" extended; 25 1/2" closed. N = 850

The struts were stored upright, but I can't guarantee that they were always stored with the rod down.